Wednesday 17 February 2010

I'll get by with a little help from my friends...

Ah, Lent, hello you old fiend! Even though I'm not religious I always try to take part and give up something for 40 days and nights. Now. With it being my final year, final semester of University, I have much dissertation writing to be done and I figure this can't really be done with a permanent stinking hangover (not that I drink all of the time). So I have given up brown alcohol. I know, I know, it's a huge sacrifice, just 40 days of vodka and gin?! I've decided this due to the hefty hangover Amaretto and Dark Rum leave me with.

Writing this down I realise how much of a pansy Lent sacrifice this is.

I do insist I love Amaretto, the little devil. Farewell for a little while my Italian sweet almond-flavoured treat.



On another note, I'm now trawling the waves of Last FM as part of the placement I'm doing now. (SOCIAL NETWORKING IS NOT A FAD). So, if anyone is free for some music exchange, sophielovestea, fiiiinnnddd meeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment